We are experiencing an unprecedented surge in COVID-19 cases in Ireland.
Ireland is at level 5 restrictions.
You can see the measures in place here.
We ask everyone, for the protection of our friends, family and the frontline, to please stay at home.
COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
The vaccination programme continues to be rolled out nationwide, and we have administered a total of 121,900 Covid-19 vaccines (up to 20th January).
The focus has been on residents and staff of Long Term Care Facilities (LTCFs) this week, with the aim of completing the first vaccinations by 24thJanuary, though some locations may be slightly delayed due to outbreaks or other circumstances.
This week we have also begun to administer second doses of Pfizer – BioNtech vaccine for the first time.
The COVID-19 vaccination programme will be further accelerated as vaccines arrive, and it will involve a national partnership with GPs, Pharmacists and other healthcare professionals across Ireland.
We encourage everyone to read about the COVID-19 vaccine and to get their information from a factual, trusted source – here are the links to the pages with information on the vaccine:
- Check hse.ie/covid19vaccine for information about the vaccine, information on this page is updated regularly
- Find the vaccine information materials at www.hse.ie/
- Details on getting the COVID-19 vaccine is updated regularly here
- Read the full COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation Strategy
- Read the National Immunisation Advisory Committee Chapter about COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine information for health professionals
Self-isolation and restricted movements
You can watch the latest self-isolation and restricted movements ad here. We would be grateful for help in sharing this important information.
Stay at Home posters
You can find the latest COVID-19 Stay at Home posters here.