the end of May 2015 in which they tell us what have done in their garden.
The PowerPoint presentation should tell the judges all or any of the following:
- Who was involved?
- Teachers, Gardener, Parents, Which Classes, Local Community, Men's Shed Group, GIY Ireland,Community Council, Tidy Towns. etc.
- Is it a new or established garden?
- If it is new, Who was involved in planning and construction?
- Unique features?
- Tell us about them.
- What did you grow?
- Vegetables, flowers, trees, shrubs, grasses.
- Bidiversity and Environment elements.
- Contribution to biodiversity, water conservation,reduce reuse re-cycling etc.
- Size of Garden (approx)
- for schools entering with limited space, window displays,courtyards Tubs and Container Gardens.
- Any other feature you would like to highlight.
Please note PowerPoints must be limited to TEN slides and should include lots of photographs. Please do not include animations or music.
Closing Date for submission of PowerPoint presentation is 5pm Friday May 29th 2015