Community Alert Groups. Get Tax Reference Number from Revenue

The attached form is the correct form that Community Alert Groups should use to acquire a Tax reference number, to fulfil the requirements of POBAL and the new Senior Alert Scheme.

It has become obvious that community volunteers are struggling with the Revenue website. 
There are at least three different (as they are known) TR 1 forms on the site, which are difficult to locate.
I would appreciate also if you would be kind enough to ask people to contact me with any problems or insights they may have.
Best regards,
Diarmuid Cronin.
Community Alert Officer, Southern Region.
021 – 7339011
086 – 8567770
086 – 6000752