Finding it hard to sleep?
If the answer to some of these questions is ‘yes’ then you might be interested in attending the FREEStress Control course run through the Cork Beats Stress Initiative.
Stress Control is a free, six week course which will teach participants the skills to manage and tackle stress more effectively.
About 550 people have already attended one of the three previous courses held in Midleton GAA, St. Finbarr’s GAA and in Youghal The course, delivered by Primary Care Psychologists with the HSE in Cork has been shown to significantly reducing people’s stress levels by giving them the skills and the know how to tackle stress in their lives regardless of the cause. Those who attended also reported improved quality of life in all aspects of their lives and feeling more connected to friends and family as a result of attending.
· The course will run for six sessions.
· Participants can either choose to do the course in
Midleton Park Hotel, Midleton, Co. Cork OR in MPHC, Mallow, Co. Cork.
· Classes are very easy to follow. Free booklets accompany each session and participants will also receive a free relaxation CD.
· Participants will not be asked to talk about their problems or asked any personal questions. The course takes a lecture format.
· Anyone over the age of 18, from all walk of life is welcome to attend. Partners, friends, family members are all welcome as long as they register in advance.
· Stress Control is aimed at helping anybody who is experiencing stress in their life and will be delivered by experienced and qualified psychologists.
· This initiative is being delivered by the HSE and is supported by Midleton GAA.
Participants can choose to do the course in either Midleton OR Mallow:
MIDLETON - Midleton Park Hotel, Midleton, Co. Cork
Monday February 15th, 22nd, 29th and March 7th, 14th, 21st 2016
10 am – 11.30 am
MALLOW – Mallow Primary Healthcare Ctr, MPHC, Mallow, Co. Cork:
Wednesday February 10th, 17th, 24th and March 9th, 16th and 23rd 2016
6pm – 7.30 pm
For information or to book a place on this course, please email your name, contact phone number, address along with your preferred location to: