Glounthaune Tidy Towns
would like to invite You to an Event:
Healthy Village Awareness Morning
14th June 2018
In Glounthaune Community Centre
- 1. Age Action member of Staff will be available to answer any questions at their Stand.
- 2. Come and have your blood pressure checked by Registered Nurses
- 3. Blood Sugar check with a Registered Nurse from Diabetes Ireland (Southern Branch)
- 4. Mental Health Awareness by Registered Community Mental Health Nurses
- 5. Ruth Reidy, Dietician will be available for questions 10am-11am
- 6. Gym Equipment demonstration by Professional Trainer sponsored by Cork Sports Partnership at 11am sharp. It is hoped if we get enough interest, we can run the ‘Shape up in the great outdoors’ programme with a fully qualified Instructor.
- 7. Smoking Cessation information will be available for persons who wish to quit smoking.
- 8. Information table- this area will have more information regarding other areas of health